A QuickBooks client can get QuickBooks Error 1311 when the individual attempts to send out a report to Excel from FSD (Financial Statement Designer). A client can likewise experience this blunder while introducing or refreshing QB and there is some issue with the CD-ROM drive or CD media.
If you same Facing QuickBooks Error 6130 then you can read this Bolg.
Error 1311 QuickBooks shows up on the screen with the accompanying message – Error 1311: “Source document not discovered: D:\ZF561407.CAB. Check that the document exists and that you can get to it.
You may also interested in- How To Fix QuickBooks Error 103?
What are the reasons for QuickBooks Error 1311?
QuickBooks Error Code 1311 can happen because of various components. A portion of the regular causes are given beneath –
- There is some similarity issue between the variants of Office and QuickBooks.
- At least one of the Microsoft Office establishment documents is harmed.
- At least one of the QuickBook’s establishment documents is adulterated or harmed.
- The CD utilized for the establishment object is harmed.
- There is some issue with the CD-ROM drive.
- You May Also Read: How to utilize QuickBooks clean introduce instrument?
- Indications of QuickBooks Error Code 1311
When QuickBooks Error 1311 happens, you can get the accompanying indications –
- Unfit to introduce QuickBooks from the CD.
- Unfit to trade a report to Excel from QB Financial Statement Designer.
- When sending out a report, QuickBooks freezes.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1311 gets showed on the screen.
- Answers for Fix QuickBooks Error 1311
So as to determine Error 1311 QuickBooks, you can utilize various solutions. A portion of these solutions are given here underneath –
Solution 1 – Copy Files to Hard Drive and afterwards Install
As a matter of first importance, embed QB CD into CD-ROM. Picked Quit, if in the event that, establishment begins naturally.
- Go to the Start button on the base left of the screen and do a right-click on it.
- From the alternatives, select Explore.
- In the left sheet, pick the work area to make another organizer.
- With the area being featured, go to the File menu.
- Snap on New and after that snap on Folder.
- Give a name to the envelope, e.g., QuickBooks.
- Go to QuickBooks CD-ROM in the left sheet and do a right-click on the CD-ROM.
- From the rundown, select Explore and go to the correct sheet.
- Search for the envelopes – QuickBooks and ThirdParty. Additionally, search for the setup.exe record.
- Snap all the while organizers and record, while holding CTRL-key.
- Do a right-click on any of the featured envelopes.
- Snap the Copy fasten and return to the recently made organizer.
- Glue organizers into this new envelope.
- Open this new organizer and search for setup.exe and click twice on it.
After the procedure has completed, at long last check whether QuickBooks Support is showing up or not.
Solution 2 – Changing Access to CD ROM
- Most importantly, go to Start.
- After that open setting and afterwards Control Panel.
- Presently, go to Administrative Tools.
- Search for Local Security Policy and snap on it.
- Extend the organizer named Local Policies.
- Explore to Security Options and snap on it.
- Presently, you need to choose – limit access to CD-ROM to just those clients who are signed on locally.
- In this progression, you need to change the choice to Disabled.
- At long last, restart the PC.
Solution 3 – Copy Photoshop Elements
- Initially, make another envelope in the work area.
- Put Photoshop Elements establishment CD into the drive.
- Try not to decide to autoplay.
- Go to My Computer and do a right-click on the CD-ROM drive.
- Presently, you need to duplicate the organizer named Adobe Photoshop Elements into an envelope made in stage 1.
- In the wake of replicating is done, discharge the circle.
- Open duplicated envelope, search for Setup.exe and double-tap it.
- Trust that the establishment will get wrapped up.
- At long last, check whether QuickBooks Error Code 1311 is showing up or not.
Solution 4 – Use Command Prompt
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Type the words – SFC/SCANNOW and hit Enter.
- After the above sweep has finished, type the words – msiexec/unregin in the Command Prompt press Enter key.
- Indeed you need to type the words – msiexec/regserver and afterwards hit Enter.
- At long last, in the wake of finishing the above advances, proceed with the establishment of the Creative Suite item.
Solution 5 – Use Run
- Right off the bat, open the Run window.
- In the content field, type the word – msiexec/unreg and hit Enter.
- Presently, again type the words – msiexec/regserver in the Run window and hit the enter key.
- Finally, you are required to reinstall CS4 application.
- At last, check whether QuickBooks Error 1311 is showing up.
Solution 6 – Check MS Office Compatibility
- Explore to Uninstall/change a program.
- Select Microsoft Office in the program list.
- Microsoft Office 2003 or later ought to have been introduced to utilize Financial Statement Designer.
- Pick the Change button, if the adaptation is lower than Microsoft Office 2003.
- You need to adhere to the directions on the screen in the event that you need to do a fix on Microsoft Office.