Technology has imprinted on human lives. It has changed not only your personal lives but altogether groomed professional lives as well. Either for better or worse, one cannot think about living their life without technology. It seems like our need for breathing air has been replaced by technology. And it is more than concerning. As technology is growing at a rapid pace, it has removed the boundaries of “privacy.” Interfering into each other’s life has become more than the morning news. But at the workplace, it is a cumbersome task. Android Monitoring Apps to checkout employee’s activity is one of them.
Keeping employees in line is becoming more than difficult, but it can be managed for sure. Most companies follow the traditional way of spying over employees i.e. by having someone keep an eye on the employee with monitoring app for employees.
How much is too much monitoring?
One can’t say for sure. Lines between privacy and general activities are blurred. To keep a proper order at the workplace, a surprising amount of technology is used to keep the peace.
It’s for legitimate reasons. It is necessary to set the boundaries and limitations for the employees. It’s vital to keep check and balance at the workplace. To better help, you understand we are listing some of the best employee monitoring apps
One of the easiest apps to use and hence with a formidable rating, TheOneSpy mobile spy app has proved fruitful for in terms of
- GPS tracking (live and previous location)
- Text messaging
- Call logs (monitoring all incomings and outgoing along with timestamp)
- Live screen recording – watch and record the activities via the control panel.
- Contacts (viewing all contact list in the cell phone)
- Browsing history (for internet and social media)
A key logger is one of the added benefits of using this app. With the benefit of keystrokes on specific social media apps, it tracks the movement of the cellphone tapping as well. That’s pretty amazing. This way you can keep a record of how much an employee uses their cell phone during work premises.
This app is extremely helpful when you need to control a remote team. To determine how productive your remote teams are you can install this app in the cell phone tablet, etc. It’s easier to monitor smaller teams this way. Another advantage the user gets is a 14-day trial. You can make sure whether this app is according to the requirement or not. Some of the best features besides GPS tracks are;
- Time tracking – on desktops and mobile phones
- Online timesheets – keep track of how much your employee works onsite
- Reporting – views the productivity levels of employees
- Scheduling – view attendance and schedules for employees, etc.
You can also add an extension of the app on Google Chrome.
Wouldn’t it be better if you could just record the surroundings? OgyMogy app remotely controls MIC and cameras, so that you can listen, view and capture the surrounding voices.
It has a hassle-free installation process that will enable the user to monitor employees properly with effective features like
- Password chaser – track password applied on the target device
- Data backup – all data recorded can be easily backed up
- Emails monitoring (viewing inbox and outbox)
- Screenshots – capture single or multiple screenshots remotely, etc.
It’s an easy solution not only for the businesses but also for parents as well. You can keep track of any missed events as well.
Similar to the cousin apps, this app supports great built-in features to monitor employee activities daily. But one added feature of this app is its ability to track any threats such as Cybersecurity.
Ever heard of an app calculating the risk score for cybercrime? This premium feature is cherry on the top for the user and provides the ability to operate on invisible mode as well. Some of the other features are
- Website blocking – blocking any inappropriate content
- Real-time reporting – dashboard contains all information of activities performed
- USB detection – detects a USB insertion and generates alerts, etc.
Android monitoring software lets you keep a close enough eye on employees some are more helpful than others but remember it is only for professional use to help prevent your business interests.
Cathy is a school teacher and digital parental geek, She’s also a content writer and editor at spysmarts. She reads and writes excessively on subjects such as computer and mobile tips, software reviews, protecting oneself from the dangers of the online world especially targeting child protection and the guidelines for using different cellular applications.