A key part of your daily communication is Microsoft Outlook. You utilize it to send and receive emails from the sources you are connected to. There are times when things move easily and times when there are problems.
There are several faults or errors in Outlook, but whenever you encounter one, they attempt to resolve it because every issue has a resolution. The [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] error is one of those errors, which you will look at and try to fix. The [pii email 57585d6cf4028389f7c9] error code denotes a malfunction with Outlook. So what can you do to make sure Outlook runs correctly?
Cause Error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] occurred
The error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] occurs when MS Outlook or MS Outlook Express cannot connect to the email server. Additionally, the error message [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] appears for one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect account settings
- Corrupted Outlook user profile
- Broken mail on the POP3 server
- Incorrect antivirus settings
- Incorrect configuration of personal firewall software
[pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] General fixes for Outlook bugs and errors
Trying to solve the error code [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9]? Here’s how to identify the problem and fix the problem with the error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9].
What if you can’t send or receive emails in Outlook? This is a major concern for all Outlook users. So everyone starts looking for ways to solve [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] as soon as possible.
Most Outlook errors can be resolved by restarting the system, checking account settings, using PST scanning, etc. However, there should be an obvious way to undo the error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9].
This article provides some important tips for troubleshooting Outlook [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9]. When you try to send or receive an email, you get the following error message: [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] Error code.
1. Check your internet connection
The error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] can occur if your internet connection drops. Avoid low bandwidth internet connections and use reliable internet connection sources in your system.
2. Avoid accessing suspicious emails
Email or attachments from unknown senders can potentially threaten your system. For example, an email infected with a virus can disable Outlook and corrupt some important system files. You can block external threats with a reputable antivirus or remove suspicious emails from scratch.
3. Check your antivirus settings
Check your antivirus software for email scanning settings. Some configuration changes or default antivirus functionality may limit Outlook’s ability to connect to the server. You can disable these features manually from your antivirus program or temporarily uninstall the antivirus program from your computer.
4. Reinstall Outlook
Reinstalling the Outlook client can fix installation errors [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] and general program crashes. If Outlook crashes, reinstalling the app is the recommended way to resolve the [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] issue.
5. Change server timeout settings
You can manually increase the time it takes your Outlook to establish a connection to the server. Usually a short server timeout can cause the error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9]. Follow the steps below to change the server timeout settings.
6. Delete or move emails from Outlook folders
Data overload can cause Outlook to crash. Improve the performance of your Outlook application by removing unnecessary files from your Outbox and Recycle Bin.
7. Fix PST corruption using third-party tools
If Outlook PST is damaged or corrupted, you can always refer to third-party resources to resolve the [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] issue. Inbox Repair, also known as ScanPST.exe, is a free tool Microsoft offers. For severely damaged PST files, a third-party repair tool is recommended. In this regard, they recommend using the core of the PST repair tool to save time.
Kernel for Outlook PST Repair is an effective tool that helps users to resolve [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] issues related to PST file corruption. There is no file size limit. You can also recover inaccessible attachments from Outlook email messages. You can install the trial version to check the functionality and then purchase the licensed version online for easy access.
Steps to fix the error
There are several reasons for the [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] error in your Outlook email.
- One of the reasons for this error is the use of multiple accounts in one browser. In other words, you are trying to log out of all existing accounts. Then clear your browser’s cache and try logging in again with the individual account. This will most likely fix the error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9].
- If [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] still occurs, try uninstalling and reinstalling Outlook. The reason is that Outlook was not fully installed and may have been interrupted to installation on your system.
- Another way to fix the error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] is to use the Microsoft Outlook web version instead of PC software.
- In this age of the internet and free software, piracy is very likely to occur, and you may have installed a pirated version of the software. Try updating your software to fix the error [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9].
- Another option is to use the Windows 10 Troubleshooting Center to repair your Outlook.
- If none of the above options works, please get in touch with Microsoft Support for further instructions.
The [pii email 57585d6cf4028389f7c9] problem typically results from installation errors and conflicts between Outlook and other programs on your computer. Additionally, there’s a risk that numerous accounts are using the device in some circumstances.
The troubleshooting guide for [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] describes the most common categories of [pii_email_57585d6cf4028389f7c9] errors that you encounter, how they occur, and how to correct the error so that the email can be sent again.