Email is considered to be the most effective and easy way to interact with others. People worldwide use the highly popular “Microsoft Outlook” for both personal and professional work. Today, MS Outlook has become an inevitable part of our lives! It is not only used to send and receive emails, but it also helps in managing contacts, calendars, store names, etc.
Thus while using Outlook, you might have noticed [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code popping up on the screen. Generally, this problem occurs when the software system collides with other programs. Besides this, it may also appear when you use a corrupted application or outdated version of Outlook.
Therefore, if you are looking for ways “How to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code,” then this page is meant for you. Here, we have mentioned some easy ways that help in fixing this issue. Have a look!
Ways to Fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] MS Outlook Error
# 1: CLEAR CACHE AND COOKIES
It is one of the most convenient ways to fix [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code. For this, you are required to clear all the cookies and cache from the device. By doing this, you will get refreshed data, and all the broken data will get removed from the desktop.
The process includes refreshing the application. After that, close and re-open MS Outlook. Don’t forget to close the extra windows. Then, shut down your device and restart it again. Lastly, open your Microsoft Outlook and check whether the issue is solved or not.
# 2: UPDATE MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
As we told you earlier, [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error occurs when using an outdated version of Microsoft Outlook. So, you need to upgrade to the outdated version. Follow the below-stated steps to update it!
- First of all, open the Outlook application.
- After that, tap on the file and check for an updated version.
- Now, press on the “Update” option.
- Within a few seconds, you will get the updated version.
- Then, reinstall the application and log in again.
# 3: USE AUTOMATIC REPAIR TOOL
Another method to fix MS Outlook email error code is using the automated repairing tool already available on the computer. It helps in improving the issue, diagnoses the problem, and resolves it.
- To use this tool, open the control panel and press on “Software and Features.”
- Now, look out for “Office 365” in the program.
- Afterward, choose the required features and tap on the repair.
- Then, the automated repair kit intelligently identifies the issue and fixes it.
# 4: CLEAR COMPUTER DATA
If you still face the same issue, then it becomes essential to clear the computer data. It is because sometimes DNS caches and DNS files of Microsoft office keep promoting the error. So, it becomes exceptionally vital to delete these files. The most convenient way is to use the “computer cleaner” application already available on the desktop.
- Firstly, open the computer cleaner app.
- Now, press on the icon and select the files.
- Afterward, tap on the analyzer that will re-check the files.
- Then, press the “OK” option to remove all the hidden files.
- By doing this, the Microsoft Email Error Code will get resolved.
# 5: REMOVE OTHER EMAIL APPLICATIONS
The [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] Outlook error code also occurs if you have any other email applications on your device such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc. Therefore, it is suggested to remove these apps from the desktop.
# 6: MICROSOFT WEB APP
- You can also use the Microsoft Web App to solve the issue. For this, you are required to download the application first.
- After that, reach the navigation pane available on the top of the screen.
- Now, you need to select the outlook web page. Next, choose the clean and light version using the Microsoft web app.
- Then, close the window and sign up with the help of your existing Outlook account.
Following the above-stated instructions, you can quickly solve the error code that may arise while using MS Outlook.
# 7: DISABLE ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM
An Antivirus Program may also become the reason for such an issue. Thus if your desktop has an antivirus program, then it is advised to disable it. For this, you can follow some steps that are stated underneath.
- Navigate to the control panel.
- Now, open the protection and upgrade.
- Next, proceed towards the protection of windows, choose the virus and threat security.
- Then, tap on the settings management.
- Finally, disable it.
On the Whole:
We hope, above given information will help in fixing the [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code. Still, if you are facing this issue, then don’t forget to contact Microsoft Support Team. For more stuff like this, stay in touch with us! You can also drop your comments and valuable feedback in the comment box given below.
Hope you like this article and able to solve [pii_email_84e9c709276f599ab1e7] error code, we also cover many other Microsoft error codes like [pii_email_4dd09cddea0cd66b5592], [pii_email_5439177ede8301c50c44], [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5] and many other Outlook error codes. Keep Visiting Best Digital Updates for more informative articles.