An important step in the life of every couple is creating a family and raising a child. Sometimes circumstances develop in such a way that a couple cannot have a child. There are some reasons for this: the girl’s illness and medical indications, as well as the LGBT family because the family is not always mom and dad.
The way out of this situation is surrogacy. In a country like Cyprus, this is very common, and there are many agencies that deal with surrogacy in Cyprus that help families find a child. One of these agencies is the World Center of Baby – they deal with surrogacy in Cyprus.
About the Cost of Surrogacy in Cyprus?
Speaking of price, the cost of surrogacy in Cyprus is calculated individually for each pair. The cost of the service is formed from the following parts:
- medications if necessary
- curator of a pregnant woman
- clothing and housing for a surrogate mother
- balanced diet
- reward for a surrogate mother. This point requires special attention, as surrogate mothers often worry about it. Usually, the amount of remuneration is negotiable and starts from 40 thousand dollars.
How Does It Happen?
After visiting the child’s center, you will be given the opportunity to choose a surrogate mother and get to know her personally. It is not against the law. After that, the woman will be sent for all sorts of tests to the clinic and will give recommendations for treatment, if required.
The next step on the path of a surrogate mother will be fertilization, which is shortly called Eco. A woman is implanted with an embryo, which takes root in her body and develops there until the very birth.
Childbirth takes place in a good atmosphere, with a curator appointed in advance. His role is to protect the surrogate mother and give her all the necessary recommendations.
Interesting Facts About Surrogacy
- Surrogacy laws in Cyprus allow only infertile families and families in which one of the parents is sick, as well as gay and LGBT families to have children through surrogacy.
- The world’s first child born of a surrogate mother was born in the eighties of the 20th century.
- The percentage of infertile girls is growing every year; now, it has reached 12% of the population. Therefore, surrogacy is a great way out for such people.
- Women who have taken part in surrogacy want to return to the program for the second time. The number of women who bear a child for the second time is 40%.
- Most surrogate mothers at World Center of Baby are women over 25 years old.
Gestational surrogacy is a service that can make everyone’s life better. Often couples seek help from surrogacy agencies in Cyprus, such as the World Center of Baby. Many come to this company based on reviews from the forum.
After all, it is absolutely obvious that for future parents, this is a responsible step, and they want to do everything in the best possible way. A correct decision would be to turn to professionals – so you will be sure that everything will be good, all conditions will be met, the mother will be kept in perfect conditions, and the child will be born healthy and bring happiness to his parents.