Turnkey repairs can be carried out both in a separate room and in the entire apartment, a private house. Everything depends on your needs. Masters will perform a complex of necessary works both in a new building and in secondary housing. The bottom line is that all services are provided by one company: from leveling walls to wallpapering. The client only needs to place an order and accept the work.
Do not confuse “turnkey repair” with “comprehensive repair”. The latter does not involve the participation of the customer, only at the stage of voicing wishes, while when performing turnkey work, presence may still be required. Another difference is that complex repairs are carried out immediately in the entire room, while on a turn-key basis you can order a separate room, living in the apartment during the work.
Turnkey repairs: advantages and disadvantages
As with a number of other works, apartment renovation in a turnkey new building has both pros and cons. This is important to consider when applying.
The following advantages can be distinguished:
- You can order all the necessary services in one company, so you do not have to separately look for companies that specialize in electrical wiring, puttying or laying flooring. By ordering all the work in one place, the client communicates only with the project manager, which also saves time. Entrust this work to professionals – https://hawaiitrustedrealty.com/builder/floor.
- The renovation project will be designed specifically for your preferences and needs. For example, if you have children, a comfortable and completely safe nursery will be equipped, and a place for work and rest will be allocated. Specialists will also make sure that you have functional furniture that fully meets your lifestyle.
- The ability to equip an apartment or a private house in any style that appeals to you. A detailed illustration will allow you to make all the adjustments before starting work. The announced design is guaranteed to be implemented.
- No need to waste time and money on the garbage disposal. It may seem at first glance that this is not such a serious problem. But after completing all the work, you will realize that there is not so little waste, so you have to look for a company that specializes in their disposal. You don’t have to worry that you will have to take out bags of plaster and old skirting boards yourself. The specialists use specialized equipment, which allows you to clean the room not only from bulky waste but also from dust, traces of paint and building materials.
- Significant time savings, because you will spend a lot of time both on do-it-yourself repairs and on parallel work with several companies. When ordering a set of works from us, you will receive a fully equipped apartment in a month.
But there are also some disadvantages that you should be aware of.
- The first is that the cost of repairs will be more expensive than doing the work on your own. But this minus is relative, because it is worth considering the high risk of making mistakes in the calculations of the required amount of building materials, errors in certain works and, consequently, the cost of rework. So the total cost may be higher. Do not forget also that you are wasting your time if you do it by yourself.
- Another disadvantage is the risk of giving money to non-professionals. Therefore, you should not cooperate with companies that have only recently appeared on the market or have a low rating. Treat the choice of the company with full responsibility.