Marketing is about disseminating the information and knowledge to your customers that’d help them in making an informed buying decision. The entire process of designing, packaging and distributing focusses on the interests and preferences of your target customers.
As marketing evolves with time, it leads to more open and dynamic communication lines. People want to feel a part of the product, not just a business index. That defines the purport of customer testimonials. Testimonials create a more poignant and emotional appeal for your marketing campaign. Testimonials create immense credibility and trust in your brand and product.
- Studies show that customer testimonials help in amassing approximately 65% more revenue from all customers. The flow remains the same every time a potential customer visits your channel.
- More 93% people testify that they go through testimonials to consider a purchase. More than 89% users say that they trust customer reviews along with personal recommendations.
- Additionally, 73% people affirm that positive testimonials and reviews help them in trusting a brand.
- Concisely, customer testimonials generate a sense of attachment with your target audience.
- It’s natural for consumers to trust one another and not bank on some marketing collateral. Testimonials add extra wright to your purchasing decision.
When you fuse testimonials with proper marketing techniques, you can amplify and convey your brand message in a great way.
Know the types
Customer feedback is the most form of testimonial for your Instagram handle. In this age of paid posts and sponsored ads, everyone knows the significance of genuine customer testimonials and feedback.
- Brands share customer reviews to impress and educate other potential customers about their purchases. Instagram helps customers express their individual opinions within a particular sphere or community sans any interruption. It propels people to share their thoughts on the platforms.
- Miffed customers will display their chagrin, but brands can solve their issues and urge them to buy from them again. But if you’ve happy customers, you can share their feedback on your profile to convince others who’re thinking to buy from you.
User-generated content is a good form of customer testimonial. For businesses, their customers can provide UGC as feedback. You’ll find that people find UGC10 times more genuine and persuasive than branded and sponsored content. It helps you get many real likes.
- When customers your goods and services, and upload their photos, it displays their satisfaction with your business.
- Resultantly, it gives others enough reason to use your brand. Many firms use branded hashtags for collecting UGC on Instagram.
- Success stories and online customer reviews are other means to drive traffic. Online reviews are clinical in impacting the purchasing decisions of people.
Creating the maximum impact
If you use customer feedback on IG, you can set up another Instagram handle specifically for that purpose. Since customer testimonials come in a wide range of formats, you could find it tough to accommodate in your Instagram account’s style.
- For those with another account for reviews and customer feedback, you can provide your visitors and followers with ample social and business proof/insights without interrupting your aesthetics.
- There are dedicated tools that promote these reviews on your main account. When people tap on the concerned profile in your main account’s bio, the platform redirects the users to the account that includes customer reviews.
- After you creating an account only for customer feedback, consider cross-promoting both accounts in your bio to ensure better visibility.
- You can repurpose and collect testimonials for your Stories. The fear or missing out or FOMO effect of Stories propels people to view the content.
So, if you’re using customer reviews in your marketing, it’s crucial to share them through Stories. There are companies that obtain a series of customer testimonials for your brand.
The idea of social proofing
We live in an era of endless options and unforeseen scopes that make your decision-making a daunting task. Since customers seek confidence and trustworthiness in a product, brands need to establish social proof to propel them to buy that product.
- If you want your Instagram followers to read your customer reviews and share them, it’s pivotal to optimize your account in that manner.
- Sharing customer testimonials via Stories Highlights is a full-proof strategy in this regard. More than 90% of customers in the 18-35 age group trust online testimonials alongside personal recommendations and referrals.
- In addition to the viability of individual reviews, you can also post third-party testimonials because customers may try out your product after going through independent reviews.
- Brands need to provide their customers with prompt access to the most crucial information about their product if they want every visitor to read the customer reviews.
- Fundamentally, it’s most important to encourage your audience to share customer reviews. Recent market surveys show that over 80% of customers share their positive experiences with a brand.
- Around 45% of customers tell their pals and family about brands they love.
More on the pathway
Brands can tell about their customer reviews campaign in their Bio sections. Although the attention span is short, 8 seconds to be specific, the young generation has no desire or time to search your brand’s content until they are your loyal fans.
- In terms of Instagram marketing, your bio is like a business card, enabling you to showcase your products and values.
- Despite the limitation of a clickable link and 150 characters, it provides enough room to present your customer reviews campaign.
- You can drive interested people to the landing page, propelling them to share their reviews. It works as a loop.
In addition to the reviews and testimonials, feedback also comes in the garb of UGC, quotes, and case studies.
- By combining clickable links and call-to-action, you can easily decipher the best ways of uploading UGC. Some companies also provide gift cards worth $150-$300.
- It’s a foregone conclusion that sharing customer feedback needs to be an easy process to invite and encourage your customers to do the same.
- To obtain more customer reviews and testimonials on the platform, the process of review submission must be easy and fast.
A compelling interactive picture can propel your followers to post their positive feedback.